segunda-feira, 21 de julho de 2014

~ REVIEW ~ Short Sleeved Deer Shirt: Romwe

Hello again everybody!

Wow another review in such short time? Miracles happen when you read Saint Oniisan ^_^

Either way, I had my cousin's baptism this last Saturday and I've been stressing on what to wear. I roamed so many stores that I got sick of shopping and tired of this season's trends. After quitting on wearing a dress (they were either ugly, didn't fit me right or there wasn't my size), I got my hands on some H&M jeggings! They are super comfy and very easy to put on! I would have never guessed that jeggings could be my lastest passion <3

Well, having the jeggings meant I had to get a nice and fancy shirt or top. I got a few and bought them from several stores (H&M, Stradivarious and even Bershka) but none seemed approppriated enough to wear to a baptism. 

But finally! Something came in the mail! Something I had ordered a few weeks ago but I would never think it would look so good on me with those jeggings. This amazing short sleeved shirt from Romwe arrived:



Look at this beauty~

I was so stunned with the beauty of this shirt! It was nothing compared to what I felt when I ordered it, it was better and such a nice packaging! I don't have pics of the package (I get too excited eheh) but I can guarantee that it comes neatly folded in a plastic sealed bag (like strong slightly opaque plastic).

When I tried it on, I felt a little bit like Shinji Ikari xD This shirt is just like the picture: It has two deers with small flowers crowns and bowties on each side and two deer heads on the collar. The fabric is really nice and not cheap at all. There's also no loose threads (apart from one of another in the buttons) and it's light. 

Also it comes in a lot of sizes and, surprisingly enough, I got myself an S because the measures where so nice!

Now for some pictures!






Price: 11,99 dollars (I got it with discount)
Size: S
Where: Romwe

This is definitly a 5/5 rate! ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆


Also, a bonus: I got this velvet lipstick on ebay for 1 euros, the orange nail polish is from Kiko and my shoes are from Primark! I wore no accessories what so ever because this shirt is the star of my outfit and needs nothing <3

I hope you enjoy! Share and comment please!

I will see you another day~

2 comentários:

  1. Well, I enjoyed reading your review!

    I really like the collar of the shirt and it suits you perfectly!

    I'm glad you like jeggings. Those in particular are really nice :) I only bought jeggings once and I didn't like. Not because of the model in particular, it's that I don't feel comfortable at all.

    I like the pictures!

    Kiss*

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oi!
    Informo, que te nomeei para participares no desafio Liebster Award.
    Visita : http://thecelestialdreams.blogspot.pt

    ResponderEliminar